web analytics

Venice Update

News of Venice, CA and Marina del Rey CA

Sign Allows Police to Enter

(Photo courtesy of Carmel Beaumont.)

If your backyard is gated and locked, the police need your permission to enter. If you are absent, the sign allows such entry. In addition to sign, a trespass arrest authorization form has to be updated each year (https://aagla.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Trespass.pdf)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *